HELP PLEASE GUYS!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys I'm a 17 year old male that' is going through a lot right now I recently lost my grandmother from cancer last year and just lost my aunt from a brain tumor about 2 weeks ago it all started when I started having stomach pains out of nowhere looked up some symptoms online and boom there started the freak out I  started expirencing alot of anxiety it then moved up to my head one day I woke up and was just totally out of it felt nasuea and looked up online some symptoms there popped up brain tumor I've been having these weird sensations in my head thaf come and go. I've had a lot of pressure in my head also my wisdom teeth are impacted so that could be cause to but was really freaks me out is when I am trying to fall asleep whatever I'm thinking of I doze off into like a little dream ? And snap my self out of it because it scares me I'm so freaked out I have a brain tumor can you guys please help me and tell me what you think 

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I've also had all the anxiety symptoms I've seen online from body aches to headaches to nasuea now Im really freaking out about a brain tumor 
  • Posted

Hi jake. Just want to say sorry for your losses, sounds like you've been through hell. I was 17 when I started with my anxiety problem and remember how scared I was to the point I stood screaming and crying to the doctors receptionist begging for help as I thought I was going to die. Very scary place to be at anytime especially when you are young. How are you feeling right now?
    • Posted

Hi Lisa thanks for the reply I am currently in bed not sleeping at all I've been trying to but as I doze off I have a weird feeling it's as if I'm in awake and dreaming ? It's freaking me out 
    • Posted

Could you get in to see your gp on Monday? If your really overwhelmed and don't think it can wait then contact your local mental health crisis team they are usually based in your local hospital if you googlw it you will find it. Tell them how you feel and they will give you advice, or see you. It's a horrible situation just try and remember it's an illness your going to get better you have started the process now.
  • Posted

I think you have alot of anxiety symptoms which I also get the same. I do not have a brain tumour. See your gp tell him your thoughts. He can do some tests and put your mind at rest.
  • Posted

From what I read on other forums and what my doctor told me when I asked, I don't believe you do. You'd have horrible pains that would be there and stay. Not come and go and youd have other problems. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.