HELP PLEASE xxxx

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am at work alone right now, and i am freaking out, is anybody else terrified of being alone?

when i am not with my boyfriend i get terrfied i will die and he wont be there, its ruining my life. 

Just the smallest sensation can bring on a whole day of anxiety.

Has anybody ever overcome anxiety as i sometimes feel that it will never end

anybody recommend any books or anything? 

or ANYTHING that helps anxiety?

Thank you

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I feel the same way. My anxiety is worst when I'm alone. Its so hard bc my bf told me its all in my mind n that makes me feel stupid. I'm tired of this anxiety mess.I feel soooo bad all the time. If u find something that works plz share
    • Posted

ive got some CBT booked for the 1st of july

i am going to look for a book to buy my boyfriend to try and help him understand it cause i can understand how to an outsider it seems so silly. 

what sort of symptoms do you get? right now i feel like my throat is closing and my hands and fingers arent as agile as they should be xxx

• Posted

I've been through the throat closing, tingling fingers, chest pain n palps, shoulder pain, blurred vision,nausea, not wanting to go outside,headaches, crying spells,feels like I'm about to die a lot of times....
    • Posted

its very scary isnt it

do you find it difficult to accept that it is anxiety? 

do you get terrified youve got certain fatal illness's?

• Posted

I get all these things, also dry mouth, or a fixation on swallowing and saliva etc. I too become fixated on terrible fatal illnesses.  It becomes so bad it's not a fear of getting them, but more a certainty that I already have it, and am just waiting to die. Its the worst feeling in the world 
  • Posted

I have a good book called overcoming social anxiety

It helps with similar problems I suffer like you w

• Posted

What you're feeling is definitely not  normal or healthy, but that doesn't mean you cant get through it. One of the best natural cures for anxiety is regular excersise, good diet, and a good sleep scheadule. I recommend running as at least a few days a week. I can find some good books for you on the subject. You can email me a mrfriendly20 at gmail and I would gladly be of as much help as I can be.
    • Posted

Thank you, because of the anxiety i eat extremely well, like ridiculously well haha, im so paranoid about fatal illnesses and i put so much faith in nurition.

but i could do more exercise! 

yeah some books would be great, i like to understand everything so that would be really helpful thanks!

• Posted

Please don't underestimate your feelings. While it's good advice to sleep and eat and exercise well, always do discuss things with a doctor or therapist.  If we don't,the danger is that we sink further into anxiety or depression if things we try don't quite work. The medical profession, while not perfect really do have a lot of tools at their disposal to help us, use them as much as you can

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.