help plz

Posted , 7 users are following.

Can any one tell me if they have taken a little yellow rounded pill with APO over 50 on it?? And whats the name of it and if there are any side effects........ and also is it normal to feel fear and anxious everyday for like 3 months straight??? It started some time in april when i got MAJOR headaches for like a week one night it came so strong that i was positive i was about to die after that night i developed a MASSIVE fear of death and keep thinking i might die soon and its taking over my life like i can't even enjoy life anymore everything just changed drastically, im not the same with my family, i feel like im not giving my one year old daughter the attention she needs and even at work im always inna zone thinking about death... i keep looking out for signs, im uneasy, my mind keeps producing these negative thoughts of death like its really taking a toll on me im so fed up of this feeling..... anyone out there experienced this before and how can i deal with it... is this just a mind game thing or it could be something real.... plz assure me that i'll be ok im so scared :'(

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

My bad its APO over 5 not 50.... I was given it by the doctor just a week ago but haven't taken it yet.. i felt like he wasn't taking me seriously i told him the anxiety and fear and bout other health problems i was having i he just gave me those and told me that will cure everything anxiety, headache everything... i just wanna know like if anyone took this drug of it made them feel any better and if they had side effects... i don't trust that dr
    • Posted

Call any pharmacist. Use this time to get your affairs in order which is something most parents do or should do
    • Posted

Its very hard to get things in order feeling like this and here in the caribbean mental disorders are not as 'recognized' as it is where you all are from so talking to pharmacists and doctors about this is kind of a task... anyhow plz reply to me if you have or ever had the feeling of death as i described in my first post please thats my main concern atm
    • Posted

Pearl, none of us can identify a pill by a description. I didn't realise you were in the Caribbean. Here (UK) doctors and pharmacists are forbidden to give any pills out unless they're in a bottle, with your name, plus the name of the medicine, and how often to take it. There are pill identifier websites you could try but I'm shocked that you were given just one pill and nothing else. Personally I'd throw it away.

But to address your main concern - the feeling of death you have which is taking over your life.........yes, a lot of people have this, but when it's treated they recover. I believe that you're probably suffering from Severe Anxiety Syndrome. The treatment is therapy, and medication.

Can you talk to your Pastor about this? Can you confide in a friend who you trust? Because it doesn't sound like your doctor is going to be much help. Can you go to another doctor? Have you any idea how to go about accessing therapy wherever it is you live?

Try not to worry too much. There are plenty of people on this site who will be glad to offer advice. I'm very sad to read your story - but don't give up, Pearl. You WILL eventually recover from this. Love Tess

• Posted

Curious, have you been seen for postpartum anxiety? Mine started when my son was two months.. I figured if I wasn't depressed, I didn't have it. I had no idea postpartum anxiety was a thing. Then all of a sudden I woke up one day terrified of death.. Message me if you have any questions about postpartum, you sound so much like I did. As for the meds, you didn't get it in a bottle or anything??? They have pill idenitifers online that will show you the type of pill it is and everything about it. Or if you have a pharmacy nearby, even better
  • Posted

Really try diet, exercise, yoga and meditation as they are the best remedy but don't expect instant results and lay off caffeine! Best
    • Posted

I can't believe that your doctor gave you one pill and didn'tt even tell you what it was!!!

Call the doctor, or go there, and find out exactly what this pill is.

• Posted

if this Pill is Valium it would be good but it is addictive so check it out why can't you talk to your doctor. you talk to your doctor,once why can't you talk to your doctor again

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.