Help...really upset

Posted , 3 users are following.

my mother tongue not English,so if u read hard,i feel sorry.

I feel frequent micturition for 2 months,and today my dc told that this certain prostatitis.

I feel my whole world is black...I just 22 years old,just graduated from my university...

who can tell me how long should I suffer this pain,I mean,is there someone recover about prostatitis?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi , don’t panic . Stress will make it worse . It may last a few weeks and disappear or it may last a few months and disappear . It may come back or it may not . It’s not life threatening but can be very uncomfortable.

There is a lot of evidence out there to suggest anxiety and stress are causes and certainly make it worse . Things like yoga and pelvic exorcises help a lot of men . Sometimes anti biotics can help if it’s bacterial prostatitis  and pain meds can help with the pain . I find warm baths help and if you are suffering urinary problems , medication can help with that . Try to get on with your normal life and accept it and usually it will get better on its own . 

I wish you well and hope you improve quickly. 

Darren 

• Posted

Your doctor should be working to cure it. If your doctor is not helpful, get a different one.

Neal

• Posted

Are you aware of any “ cure “ for prostatitis as I’m not ? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.