Help red spots on penis. For past 3 months :(

Posted , 5 users are following.

I been having these red spots on my penis head only nowhere else plz help scared it might be herpes plz help me they started as 2 small. Marks then doctor said put chlotromazole or cortizone 10 i got frustrated and stoped using them suddenly they left for a couple days then came back in 3 other spots plz help i put the cream again but now they seem to get worse

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

Could just be balanitis, especially if you were prescribed clotrimazole, but it's hard to say without a pic.

It's a pity you stopped using the prescribed medication, but just starting it again should help.  If it continues to get worse even using the cream/s, then go back to your doctor, but if it's what I think it is, it normally clears up by itself.

If you want to add a pic you'll probably need to use a PC or laptop rather than a phone or tablet.

If it's balanitis, then these links may help:

https://patient.info/health/balanitis-leaflet

https://patient.info/doctor/balanitis-pro (written for doctors)

Washing (with water, no soap) daily, and taking a leak and washing after masturbation or sex will probably help, and you could also try Canesten cream or Daktarin cream.  Loose fitting cotton underwear may help, and some sites recommend washing underwear with non-biological washing powder or liquid.

(Canesten contains clotrimazole)

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi thanks for getting back to me i went to take a std testing to make sure everything came back negative except for hsv1 and hsv2 igg i know im possible to get the 1 but very concerned about hsv2 didnt get no value for either havent had any type of outbreak i know ppl can be asymptomatic but this rash been the 4 month. Already some times darker then light been very stresses out will be getting a hsv1 and hsv2. Westernblot to confirm i hope everything comes back fine
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I know that herpes can also cause skin rash but nothing i seen on my penis looks like herpes i do get that itch on my testicles at times but no pain no discharge nothing my wife and i are having a baby in 2 weeks we let the doctor know about my positive tests they tested her she came back positive for hsv1 but negative for hsv2?
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Balanitis?
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up