Help! STD ? [Graphic Pictures ]

Edited , 3 users are following.

so i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for the first time and 2 days later im starting to get yeast infection symptoms but quickly reaslised this might be a bit more serious that that. its been a week now.

now im starting to lean to the possibility it could be an std like gonorrhoea , chlamydia , or trich...

first my discharge looked like yellow clumps and now it yellow liquidy discharge.image

unfortunately the std screening are closed due to covid would a normal doctor be able to prescribe my condition ? Also if anyone has any idea or experience on what i have please share it would really put be at ease!!image

2 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

still very itchy , no bad odour , swelling and redness

Report / Delete Reply
  • Edited

Personally I'd say this looks like a yeast infection I have had them before. I think it would be a good idea to wait for 2 weeks before trying to go to a clinic to get tested and diagnosed if they come back positive. So you can get an accurate result. Based on how quickly you got these symptoms I'm leaning more towards a yeast infection purely because of how fast they appeared, however Trichomoniasis or Chlamydia could also be possibilities, gonnorea tends to usually come with green discharge not yellow or white ish. All this being said I advise you and your partner get tested in 2 weeks for chlamydia and gonnorea, Trichomoniasis can be tested for within a couple of days of having sex I think? Make sure you and your partner get tested together that way neither of you will pass anything on if either of you comes up positive for anything. You can get testing kits delivered to your house sometimes for free depending on where you live, then once you get tested at home you send them off through the post and wait for results. So you don't even have to go in person if you don't like or can't get because of the virus. I hope this information is beneficial for you, not to worry if either of you come up positive just remember chlamydia, gonnorea and Trichomoniasis are all treatable and able to be cured. 😃

Report / Delete Reply
    • Edited

Thanks for replying x

yeah that was what i thought at first because of all the symptoms of a yeast infection.

But the yellow discharge doesnt add up , never had or heard of yeast infection that wasnt white cottage cheese like, you know ?

its been a week and its still pretty much the same as its started so im seriously considering those std screening test.

thanks im just glad if it ends up being serious at least is treatable x

Report / Delete Reply
    • Edited

Yeah no worries glad I could help. I think it'll all be fine, if it's chlamydia, gonnorea, Trichomoniasis or a yeast infection anything like that it's totally curable so nothing to worry about, good luck with everything keep us all posted on what happens, take care x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Edited

look like a candidiasis in act.

you need to go to your doctor to analyze better your case.

regards

Vera

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up