Help! Warts?

Posted , 5 users are following.

A few months ago I discovered the bumps in the circle in the picture attached its in a fold at the opening of my vagina. They may have always been there and maybe I just didnt notice. They do not itch or hurt. My gynecologist said she could not see them. I had full STD testing including IGG for herpes and all came back negative. Only positive for herpes 1

any thoughts on what it could be? thanks! image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i have the same problem now !! idk if they been there or just appeared all of a sudden i asked on here but noone answered me i hope they answer to u so i can get feed back mines look just like that

• Posted

I asked an online doctor and they said it doesnt look like warts or herpes they said maybe blisters. but still would like an answer on here!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.