HELP!! what is the cause of bumps and sores on my vagina

Posted , 3 users are following.

for about two days I've had sores on my vagina and I'm not sure what the cause of it is. I have a feeling it could be an STI. I've been searching around and it doesn't look like herpes because the sores are not clustered, some look like pimples. I've also been having alot more discharge and it's like a white creamy consistency most of the time.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'd suggest you see your gynecologist; there has to be something going on - UTI, perhaps yeast. Just have them check it out. Good luck! 

• Posted

I'm scared to go as I am still living with my parents, meaning I would have to tell them whats going on, and they are very strict and religious, so if it's something sex related then it will cause alot of drama

• Posted

I would add photos but I'm not sure how

• Posted

Do you have a picture?

I just got over my first outbreakĀ 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.