Help, WHAT IS THIS?

Posted , 2 users are following.

HELP

So i have noticed this odd spot inside my penile hole. It doesnt hurt nor sting. I am conerned that it may be something severe. Also, my penile head seems to have cracks in the skin. I read that, that may be from sexual activities. Not to sure, if you have any information please let me know.imageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, sorry no one has got back to you on this!

The spot you have may look different to you having it in front of you, rather than looking at it in the photograph, but this looks like pigmentation change. Obviously, this suggestion may be way off what you actually have.

The only guide is that if you think you have taken risks with sexual contact in the last few months go get it checked at a Sexual Health Service.

Cracked skin most often derives from what we place on our penises - from soap and shower gel, to Lubes of all kinds. Best thing to do is use water only to wash your penis, then dry thoroughly straight afterwards. These that I have mentioned just here are the main thing that many men get wrong, and over the period of years of these kinds of practices the skin of the head of the penis 'starts to complain' and can look quite irritated, dry and generally unhealthy.

If you happen to use Lubes regularly - never use ordinary skin cream or lotion, or Baby Oil. To address the dry cracked skin I would suggest you first try liquid Coconut Oil, apply it if you shower in the morning straight afterwards, within 4 or 5 weeks the skin of the head of your penis should start to look much healthier.

Ohh, and as for showering - I am nor sure whether you are circumcised? For Men who are not circumcised, they need to draw the foreskin as far forward as possible each time they take a shower to protect the skin of the inner foreskin as well as the head of the penis itself.

For those who are circumcised, as I say, do not apply soap or other bodily cleansers directly to the head area of the penis - after you have washed everywhere else on the body in the shower, you need to take some time to ensure all the cleansers that have contacted the head of the penis are thoroughly rinsed away.

Through a little thought about what is going on when you wash your penis, and are taking a shower, then through using what I suggest above, and by using the Coconut Oil - this should greatly improve the health of the skin on the head of your penis. If you think the spot maybe through sexual contact, go get it checked by those who know .......

• Posted

wow thanks! this is very helpful! thank you again! I will go get checked out by my doctor as well for the odd spot. Also will change up how how i was the lil guy!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.