Help..what is this?

Posted , 3 users are following.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

This is an anus right? Did you do a lot of anal sex?

• Posted

yes this is anus. and this is what I see if I strain to have a bowel movement.

• Posted

if you practice a lot of anal sex can happen once a girl who always did anal with me she got more or less so see an anti inflammatory ointment to pass

• Posted

OK thanks. yes I did have anal sex a lot. but what I'm worried about is red thing.

• Posted

that seems to be normal seems to be the prostate that is irritated due to a lot of penetration, I did not see it in my partner there inside nothing but in my see but look for a doctor to stay quieter

• Posted

prostate? I'm female. I'm thinking maybe the start of anal prolapse. cuz when I strain more red tissue is there to like the whole area of my anus.

• Posted

yes I know it's woman I've seen it on my girlfriend and as if I had irritated studies reveal that woman also has something like prostate

• Posted

women dont have a prostate.

looks like inflamation and irritation from anal sex!

you may have a little hemroid or something that is now irritated!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.