Help with Aching Body

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi All

could anybody recommend anything for all the body aches, every morning I wake up aching all over, once I get going I'm not too bad, I'm on cod liver oil at the moment. 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi sue,

Luckily I don't suffer from these aches, just neck and shoulder pains,but Magnesium is supposed to help with muscle pain.

I take it to relax me in bed and for tummy. General mineral. Google it for your sort of pains?

I take 200mg with breakfast and 200mg after dinner. Not sure if it helps to calm me but I do feel better in self!

Hard to always tell with supplements...only when you stop them!

Good luck Jx

• Posted

Hi Sue

I suffer with muscle & Joint pain. In the evening I take Osteocare original by Vitabiotics it has (Calcium-Magnesium-D3 & Zinc) the magnesium is for muscle pain & D3 is for bone pain. I have researched this as I had pain all over especially in my arms & neck & couldn’t bare the pain any longer it was driving me insane! I am so happy this has worked for me, it took a good couple of months to kick in but I feel like my old self again! I have also started using magnesuim oil which I keep by my bed, so if I get any niggling pains I rub this in & it works!

Good Luck!

• Posted

Hi

as well as the vitamin supplements I have had ultrasound therapy.I initially had it done by my physiotherapist with other treatments after I had a whiplash injury. I found it so helpful that I bought an ultrasound machine, for about £100 and have used it for jaw, neck and shoulder pain. I find it very helpful for this. You have to be careful and follow the instructions for use carefully, but it really does work!

• Posted

Hi Ladies

thank you so much for your info, I will definitely give these a try 😄😄

• Posted

I am the same with the aches and pains.  I am aching almost constantly.  It is worse when I get up in the morning or if I have been sitting for a while.  My ankles are the most painful at the moment but my knees, arms, shoulders and even my side aches.  It is really getting me down, doctors say it is because I am overweight.  I can't see why all of a sudden my weight has caused me to ache.  Hope you find something that works for ou.
    • Posted

Hi Toffeecushion

that is exactly me once I get moving I'm fine, mine is legs neck shoulders and arms...lol almost every where, I am not over weight and generally really fit, so I think it is unfair for them to say that to you. I am going to try the above mentioned vitamins and see how I go, you should probably try them too. Wish you luck xx

• Posted

I used to just get the achy neck and shoulders like I had slept crooked or something but now it alternates between that and aches all over. I don't know what to take to relieve it. If you find something let me know. But like you stated, once I get going and start moving around, the joints loosen up. It is an awful feeling. Hope you feel better soon.

Take care!

• Posted

Thank you Sharcerv

its peace of mind to know I'm not on my own, no wonder Anxiety is at the top of the list with menopause, you start wondering if it's anything bad. Over all I'm very fit so hopefully the above will work, I will keep you informed, hope you get sorted soon too cc

• Posted

I had a hysterectomy 5 weeks ago, and ever since, my left leg has been giving me hell, around the top of the thigh/hip/buttock area. Not sure why, but its doing my head in. I take cod liver oil, and a multivitamin.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.