Help with loosing weight?

Posted , 19 users are following.

Hey all! 

So about 3 years ago I was informed I had imbalanced hormones and basicially the doctors were no help in regards to fixing it or helping me manage my ongoing weight gain! The only suggestion was to put me on the pill.

I went from being a size 8/10 to now being a size 18/20 which is a huge difference! Last year I went on a diet for about 8 months, I ate all the right things such as lean meats, drinking the recomended amount of water, vegies, fruits, fish etc! You name it! I also was going to the gym 4-5 days a week doing an hour cardio and half hour weights. In 8 months I did not loose any weight but went up a dress size!! Feeling frustrated and quite frankly really p****d off I stopped going and pretty much gave up. 

A year on I recently found out I had a duodenal stomach ulcer which also makes you gain weight ..... Huray! -_- .... I've just finished taken my tablets to clear it so should no longer be there. I've also stopped taking the pill as that also contributes to weight gain. I now want to try loose weight again and was wondering if anyone had any tips they could share in regards to beating this weight gain, or how to try rebalance hormones or speed up metabolism?

I currently only drink water and herbal teas, mainly green tea, peppermint tea and some immune and energy boost ones (the fruity ones!) I eat a lot of chicken at home! And the rest of my food intake is normal, a sandwich for lunch, a greek yoghurt or fruit for breakfast etc. 

My body type is apparently endomorph which means I should stay away from carbs, so I'm thinking of trying out a low carb diet mixed with intermitten fasting, just wondering if anyone has any experience with any of these?

I'm hoping to loose about 5-6 stone, mainly because it's effecting my general every day life, such as when I do activities I cant walk a lot or tire out really easily, also I get a lot of back pain etc. I also want to better my health, plus it would be nice to feel confident in my body again! 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello

It is a really very diplomatic condition that you have undergone all these years. So, when you have tried taking pills for weight loss, there are possibilities that due to side effects from it, you might have gained weight. I would rather suggest you opt for natural weight loss dietary supplements. These are prepared from plant and its different parts and very much safe to use.

• Posted

Hi! everyone wants to have a fit physique and for this, we all take many measures so that we can get rid of those extra calories.  But sometimes, you don't get desired results even after following proper diet plan and rigorous workouts. In such situations, you look forward to some weight-loss supplements but remember there are many counterfeit products available in the market which are composed of chemical toxins and binders.  Some of the natural supplements are enriched with herbal extracts which are clinically proven to reduce weight. You can check about some of the amazing weight-loss supplements on wellnessdietsolution. 

• Posted

Hey! You can also go for some weight-loss supplements because they guarantee a boost in weight loss process. Remember, without making any efforts you can't loose weight so always do regular workouts and have a proper diet plan. But these pills integrated with natural and herbal ingredients can help in a fast weight-loss. YOu can get more information about such supplements on wellnessdietsolution.

• Posted

Look weight gain is definetely a major concern for you but do not feel depressed and upset. Although you have tired different things for weight loss but surely they were not naturally extracted one. One of my friend were in the similar situation and he she tried natural weight loss supplement that is known for its perfect result. They are really effective and helps to give you an attractive body shape. As you have some other health issue as well, speak to your doctor before you take any natural and effective weight loss dietary supplement. 
  • Posted

Hi there! You know it is really tough when you want to achieve your body goals but in spite of heavy workouts and a proper diet plan, you don't get any results. This is because, every person's body react differently to different situations. If you want to lose weight fast, you can go for some weight-loss supplements such as Garcinia Cambogia which is an easy way to lose weight with minimal efforts.  

• Posted

Hi everyone. Regarding weight loss, there are many options for diet and exercise. I want to share my weight loss experience:

1. 5: 2 diet plan. It is quite simple and well known. There is a lot of information on the Internet about it.
    2. Sports. Exercise, yoga or jogging in the morning will speed up your weight loss and make you healthier.
    3. Reduce the consumption of harmful food. Different sweets, fatty foods, fast food and the like should be excluded or at least be limited.

As for balancing the level of hormones (for acquaintance https://hghtherapydoctor.us/hgh-therapy-benefits/), you should contact an endocrinologist, because this may be the reason why weight loss is impossible.

• Posted

hello annalise_84210,

Weight lose is big problem for health.I am troubling same problem like you.My physician suggest some tips and i reduce my weight fast.

Please you follow tips:

1. Cut Back on Sugars and Starches
    2. Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
    3. Lift Weights 3 Times Per Week

4.Eat when hungry

5.Do Exercise Daily

4. Do Cardio daily

Thank you.

• Posted

Hİİ ANALİSA , DO YOU WANT TO HAVE OBESITY SURGERY.? I HAD OBESİTY SURGERY ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO IN TURKEY . I'M VERY HEALTY AND HAPPY NOW. I'VE ALREADY LOST 35KGS FOR NOW. IF YOU WANT, I CAN SUGGEST YOU MY CLINIC AND YOU CAN CONTACT WITH THEM. THEIR PHONE NUMBER : 00905495004036

• Posted

I think its harder to lose weight then it is to gain weight. This depends on the health system because the opposite can be true. Just do what you need to do and find your balance.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.