Helpi

Posted , 4 users are following.

I wad wondering if any one gets on and off numbness i. Left sarm n some tingling in fingers n like a lil achy paun in left side chest area with their anxiety

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yes I get that too, went to the doctors beuase I was panicking i was gong to have a heart attack! It's just a symptom of a panick attack and anxiety, thinking about it more makes it worse I have found but of ourse when youre panicking its hard to stop panicking about it!
    • Posted

Can yiu explain how it feels cause sometimes my whole arm hurts even in my elbow n then i hve an achy feel or sometime it mite be a sharp pain in my left side chesr area but i simerimes gt the same feeling in the rite side
    • Posted

It sometimes feels like theres a deep pain maybe in my leg or arm or chest, like what i imagine a blood clot feels like, sometime it feels like ive been punched really hard. It sort of moves around so if its in my arm I end up feeling it all the way to my fingers. Yes mine with the chest is similar, very tight like someones sitting on it. can be anything from an ache to a stab feeling, very unpleasant but (as far as I know and my doctor told me) harmless.
    • Posted

Oh ok mine radiates at times n sometimes my face even feel tingly but i hve been to every hospital wherr i live had msny ct scan ekg blood test n it is all fine
    • Posted

N yes it is very unpleasant n frustrating!!!!!!
  • Posted

I do ! I feel like my arm is asleep kind of ... It's not a pain but more of a weird feeling and then my chest will hurt a little. More like restless legs kind of feeling in my arms

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.