helppppp

Posted , 3 users are following.

IS IT ME OR IS MY MIND PLAYING A TRICK ON ME BUT CAN U REALLY FEEL UR HEAD THROBBING OR IS IT A GAME I NEED ANSWER PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME I'M SCARED TO GO TO SLEEP CAUSE IT WOKE ME UP OUT MY SLEEP THIS MORNING PLEASE HELP SOME BODY ANY BODY

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

What is wrong with your head throbbing? It's just the blood going through your arteries. No big deal
    • Posted

DO U SUPPOSED TO FEEL IT OR WAS MY MIND PLAYING WITH ME
    • Posted

OK THANKS CAUSE I WAS BOUT READY TO RUN TO THE HOSPITAL CAUSE I NEVER EXPERIENCE NOTHING LIKE THAT OR COULD IT HAVE BEEN MIGRAINE PLEASE HELP ME I'M SCARED
    • Posted

I have never had a migraine but I have heard they are a terrible head pain that also makes you nausious and it helps to have darkness and quiet.
  • Posted

If you feel anxious your heart will pump harder and you will feel and hear it in your head, this is the throbbing you experience. its nothing serious. 
  • Posted

If you feel anxious your heart will pump harder and you will feel and hear it in your head, this is the throbbing you experience. its nothing serious. 

Your obviously acutely aware of everything you feel when in any sort of anxious state but it is just anxiety symptoms. N

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.