Hemmorhoids really scared please help going to doctor today ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey 

So I guess I just realized I have like two internal hemmorhoids that stick out whenever I have a bowel movement. It doesn’t really bother me besides that and it goes back up when I’m done. Sometimes I feel fullness in my rectum when sitting. Idk how long I’ve had this. I’ve had problems with cosntipatin lately I think from the birth control pill I was on.

I’m only 23 years old. I’m going to a colocterol surgeon today and im scared of what they’re gonna say. Anyone have any experiences? I don’t want surgery i already had another surgery in November for my ovarian problems. I can’t take time off work. And I heard the surgery is absolutely terrible after. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

my is on the out side  but it,s small  sometime it comes out  and may  not come out for days  or weeks   but no pain  no itching   it,s mild too smal. but i want it done.  because i,m a marathon runner.    they  might just do shots  which is good
  • Posted

It's only terrible if your expecting it to be, you should try a strict diet to avoid the surgery if they say you need it. The diet can be a permanent fix if you stick with it, I've been suffering since my early 20s with internal hems and fissures ,I am know 43,The diet worked for me most the time but I never stuck it I felt better I would indulge (stupid) and the beer drinking for the last 25 years didn't help either...My advice to you is first, high fiber diet, fresh fruit,leafy greens,wholegrains.. and plenty of liquid, do not put any white bleached flour in your diet and you will see them significantly get better even be gone...good luck....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.