Here I am Again !!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Guys, I have thought long and hard about posting as Im so upset right now, really p****d off! Some of you may remember i posted a few weeks ago, saying how well i was feeling ect,ect.....Well for the last 3 weks I have been struggling, and im really unhappy, I thought I was out of this, that I was in the postion to look forward, im not as bad as i was intially, but finding my thought process really brothering me, Ive been on 20mg since mid April, wondering if i should increase my dose? I have a big event on the 5th Aug where I am the host, bloody dreading it...

Has anyone else exprienced this? If I increase my dose, do i start all over again with the side effects? Although not where I was, not feeling too good....X

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey girl! I've read almost every thread on this site dating back to 2011 or so, and yes! It's very common to get these 'blips' even after 12 weeks! I'm so sorry you're going through a rough time again 😭. Is it every day that you're not feeling good or just having days here and there? If it's every day, I would definitely suggest talking to your doctor about it, and you may need to increase the dose. The good news is, from what I've read, typically dose increases are not nearly as awful as first starting out. Side effects may come back for 1-3 weeks, but not as intense. I hope this helps you and you get back to feeling well again! ??

• Posted

Hey angie, just seen this unfortunately there's no miracle cure for life and as normal I believe we will still have low days it's recognising your low points before they get to that bad place and how you handle them, how are you feeling today don't worry about your hostess evening just be yourself and don't put pressure on yourself to be better, were are own worst enemies sometimes x

• Posted

Hi Guys just to let you knw im feeling much better, still recovering but better than i was....hope all is well with you both....X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.