Here I am again.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm getting more anxiety as the days go by.

It's almost 4 weeks on Monday after possible exposure.

Today I had diarreah, I looked at my tounge & still white, and my body aches. Joint pain in my knees, and muscles in my arms are sore.

No sore throat, no fever, no rash, no fatigue, no loss in appetite.

Am I over reacting.

And does it look like thrush?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

The stress of waiting with lower your immune system and increase your risk of opportunistic infections.  Anxiety can affect your digestive system.  The white on your tongue could just be bacteria build up.  Do you clean your tongue ?  Just try and chill out! 
    • Posted

I've read that too and I've been stressing so much about this. I just want this to be over already 😣.

I try to calm down but EVERY time I do, I feel the slightest discomfort and relief was short lived.

My throat isn't sore but I pay attention to it all day I feel like my mind tells me it's scratchy when it's really not.

I'm crazy I know.

• Posted

Hey,

I just went through all of what you have been posted here.

you should not pay attention on symptoms as a lot of people who diagnose with HIV without developing any symptoms.

also, if you like to talk about your "HIV symptoms", well, it is NOT!!! I don't want to tell you what we consider as HIV symptoms cuz I think you goanna be more anxious. 

All in all, it is time to get tested, and testing is the only way to help you to move on. For HIV,  After 28 days, testing by 4th generation test is considered as conclusive.

go get a full screen test, I do not think your result will be positive on HIV.

BUT YOU SHOULD MOVE ON AFTER YOU GET YOUR RESULT.

IT IS UNHEALTHY TO BE PANIC LIKE THIS.

Best,

Hugo

• Posted

Hugo,

Thank you for your reply. I know I'm over reacting. I'm an over thinker in general.

I think this HIV scare is from the Trauma of what happened and alot of guilt. But one thing is for certain, it has consumed me.

I have a test scheduled for Monday which will be day 28 for me.

I also notice my dreams are more vivid. I've never been a dreamer. I think its due to high stress levels.

But yes once I get my results I will for sure put this behind me once and for all!

• Posted

Hugo,

Did you test negative?

• Posted

I just ask because if you had went through the anxiety and "symptoms" I'm going through, it's comforting to know I'm probably just crazy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.