Here I go again!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Had telephone consultation with psychologist this afternoon.  Didn't go very well.  Plus my ex is being awkward again regarding me seeing my sons this weekend.  Couldn't handle it on top of everything else that's going on.  Have od'd.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hi doesn't sound good if u need to talk just message me take care
  • Posted

Hope your ok xx if you need to talk please message
  • Posted

Thank you for your replies and concerns.  Think I'll be ok, not my first time. xx
    • Posted

Hi, I'm feeling ok, thanks.  Sorry to worry you, shouldn't have posted.  Just felt so desperate and lonely at the time.  I've od'd like this before, many times, and been ok, so should be tonight too.  xx
    • Posted

Isn't their no one that you can go and talk to so u have a bit of company tonight ? X
    • Posted

No, will go to bed now, thank you so much for caring about me, I'll be ok.  Will sleep it off xxx
    • Posted

Ok talk to u in the morning message me when u up have a chat with you I'm here to help xx
  • Posted

Good morning, just letting you know I'm still here and ok.  I was sick last night before going to bed, and again this morning, didn't sleep very well and am a bit lightheaded.  Otherwise ok.  Thanks again for all your support last night.  Much appreciated. xxx
    • Posted

Glad to hear your still with us and thankyou for posting to tell us . If your like this again remember were all here. Have you visited your gp to explain your feelings?
    • Posted

Morning how you feeling today ? Are you on any meds ?
  • Posted

Hi, have been to GP in the past and she knows i'm suicidal and od every so often.  I'm on Escitalopram 20mg and only allowed weekly scripts, even though I don't od on these anymore.  They just can't take the risk with me, they are very reluctant to prescribe me anything to be honest.  Can't say I blame them, they have to cover their own backs, and my track record isn't good.  I'm also under the local CMHT and have a CPN who I can call as needed, I don't really see her anymore as she's now passed me on to psychologist for DBT.

I've slept for a couple of hours this morning, still feel very weak and achey.  Guess it doesn't help that I only eat one meal a day, at teatime with my son.  I just can't face food during the day and don't eat much then either. xx

• Posted

Looks like your trying your best so solve things keep up the good work things WILL get better I know it's hard but you need to stick it out for your son like I said before if u need to talk just message me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.