Here is what I did

Posted , 1 user is following.

OK i don't Kno how i caught it or how long i had it. i but i discovered it by accident due to a new tattoothe zinc set them off.. thank goodness i work in a hospital so i was able to wipe the itchy spots wit sanitizer wipes even tho they say not to but it helps a lot.. anyways alot of wat u read will damage the skin badly.

anways heres wat i did use the permetherin cream first time 14 hrs then wash off must do second treatment 6 day keep it on for 24 hrs no matter wat dr says it will be much more effective. no matter wat they say.. do ur scalp, eyes, ears, nose, an round the mouth cuz they do burrow into all areas not treated.. bathe 3-4 day if u can but nightly is def a must.

sulfurs work thr best. i got my sulfur kit off Amazon for $40.

also shea butter will bring them to the surface no matter how deep they are.. don't use hot water at all cool to warm water will cause them to surface hot water will cause them to burrow deeper to escape the heat..

for the hair u can perm or dye it will penetrate the hair follicles an kill any new eggs. i have locs so i use honey an shea butter weekly so they cannot penetrate these barriers..

for the mouth brush with baking soda an gargle with peroxide 2x a day.

for the eyes u will have to take a napkin a hold it tightly on your eyes to penetrate the burrows an dry them out u will feel them moving under the peroxide foam it will hurt for a min or so but it will be worth it.

for the ears use peroxide drops let it foam til it stops then drain out an then virgin oil an close it will cotton ball for as often as u feel.

also probiotic yogurt eaten daily along with acv an honey drinks. an greek yogurt to help with the scabies rash.

pay close attention to your belly button, groin area, butt cheeks an between the cheeks as this is where they stay surviving the most... massage every part of the body daily at least 2 hrs a nite u will see the scabies/mites/eggs come up.. things needed paper towels, peroxide, shea butter, sulfur soap,

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i ment people are reinfected becasue thry stop tteating an over look these areas. the butt has the most fatty tissue so they burrow an eat good. the groin is dark an moist. the breast especbig breasted women they live around thr nipples. between the butt cheeks an under as well..ially say that i never had any noticeable track marks .that i see most post about but once i use the shea butter an then the yogurt an dried off all the indivisible track marks showed up we counted at at least 300 burrows that wasn't able to be seen until i started healing. also pay attention to ur feet an hands because they thrive well there also.. they escspe thee eyes by making u tear up an the nose by snot n sneezing you assume it's allergies n it's not. ear comes in the form of ear infection as well. plz eliminate as much soda, yeast, bread, am sugar from your diet. eat more greens an fruits as u can. i learned that lots of water, oranges, grapefruit, an pineapple eradicate from the inside due to thr acidity of these fruits. a weak immune system is their playground. so obiesty an unhealthy people are their heaven. bust any bumps old or new til u don't see any more pus or oil cuz theu live in old scars as well..i know its all over the place in my writing but im writing as i am thinking about it

hope this helps others out as well

Report Reply

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up