Here we are again

Posted , 4 users are following.

As the title suggests, here we are again, or maybe it should be here we are again, although we never left. 2 years of this hell, for no apparent reason boom panic attacks anxiety depression weight gain the works, barely had a good day in 2 years been on setraline for a year and although I saw a slight increase in mood towards the beginning it has now wore off and there is no more incline in mood sad Its amazing how things that never bothered you before you were unwell now do, things people say, or other things like being single? It’s crazy how your brain can change almost over night and with no end in sight or light at the end of the tunnel what have I to look forward to? I’m only 25 and feel like I’m at the end, this will never pass I will never get better, this burden will never shift, if you have taken the time to read this thank you, I just felt like I needed a small rant on a bad day for me 

Ranger 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ranger so sorry you are at your wits end but could you be a little more specific? Diane
  • Posted

Hi again Ranger. What kinda things are bothering you are you married do you have a partner, children is work bugging you. What do you worry about how is your health? You gave symptoms but not what's going on in your life. 

• Posted

I am single 25 yo M, and my main problem is my physical health, the depression and anxiety inflict genuine physical symptoms constant fatigue sweats panic attacks heart palpitations edgyness migraines I pretty much lived in my room for a year and have gained over 2st in weight from the tablets and lack of exercise simply because of my physical symptoms, constant brain fog and forgetfulness I never had before, the list goes on, there’s not really any outside reasons if that’s what you would call it for this hole I’m in it just arrived one day with a big panic attack where I thought I was having a heart attack and iv been pretty much the same since although the PA,s have subsided 
    • Posted

Ranger you say all of a sudden out of no where this hole (with all the symptoms) appeared out of no where one day. Right? Can we go back about a week before this happened?? What were you doing? What was going on were you working were you dating someone were you in a relationship and did it break up? Did you get married lose a job find out someone you love is sick? Did anything happen the week or two before this depression and anxiety hit with all the physical symptoms did anything happen?
  • Posted

You can always come here to vent, rant and talk to get things off of your chest. I’m sorry that you are feeling so bad, so am I. You may need your meds adjusted. It has been a year and they no longer seem to be working for you. It makes a big difference. Please seek professional help. Tell them what is going on they will know what to do to make you feel better. You can always come back here whenever you like to talk
  • Posted

Hmmm, it’s a terrible thing when your feeling so low. You have a lot to live for. You are young. You need a new lease on life. You need to go back to the dr and a therapist. Ad is right did something happen prior to feeling this way? Please

Let us try to help you. Just let it all out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.