here we go again

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi folks, managed 2 get a wee bit sleep earlier but thats me awake again feeling agitated and depresed last night was bad enough but here I go for round 2,, wish there was a site we could go on during the night even if it was only for a short while just so we knew someone was there to talk to, night night you lovely people and thank you all for being there for me today when I was feeling really low x

0 likes, 13 replies

Report / Delete

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi stressed2themax

If you want to chat and you feel it WILL HELP you , I'm here for you . 

Kind regards Anna

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hey there...I'm here if you wanna talk!

It's only 6pm where I live !

I hope u are doing better. 

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thanks irina, im not 2 bad just now but it will be later when I go really loopy and even you will be sleeping but thanks for your offer, where do you live ? Bet its somewhere nice and warm smile
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hey there...I live in Canada, not that warm this time of year sad. Today we had a high of 14 degrees sad.

Do you take anything to help you get through the rough times, until the meds kick in? Like a benzo? That really helped me!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Glad u got some sleep.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi I was wondering do you do a lot of exercise? I feel its one of the things thats really helped me recently. Especially when i didnt want to go and see anyone or do anything the gym would really help me sleep. Id find doing about an hour in the gym and doing some lengths in the pool after with the sauna would help me wind down so when i went to sleep i could drop off easier. Give it a go and hope it helps and always here for you mate even if I do live in Australia. 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Mark, no dont do much in the way of exercise, never have been one for going to the gym, used to do a lot of walking but these days even thats an effort, I think I just need to give myself a good kick up the butt, really just want to get my life back sad
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up