Herpes ????? Can someone please tell me what this is

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I been with my boyfriend for 1 year he’s uncercumsized & everytime we have sex I get this , what could this be

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How do you upload a picture ? 
    • Posted

I’m on mobile phone so I don’t have this option is their any other way 
    • Posted

I really don't know what the chat window looks like on different mobile phones. In my own case, I mostly chat from my tablet and it is very convenient for me. But I think you should have the same options regardless of what device you're chatting from.

Here's what you should do. When you start replying to me or anyone, look for the cluster of icons on the top right hand corner of your small chat window, not your phone entire screen. If that's still confusing, stop and do this. Once you start typing a reply, move about 2.5 inches across to locate that icon. It's the 4th icon of the following cluster: B,i , , and the attachment icon.

If you still don't have the option, then scroll down and look for Desktop view. Hopefully it has that option, otherwise you'd have to get on an iPad or a computer. Hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.