Herpes???!?!I’m not sure please let me know your opinions I’m very nervous*pictures included

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. I’m experiencing some itchiness on my vagina and a couple bumps spread apart have appeared. They don’t hurt and have nothing inside them except for one that is dark and cracked at the top.When I squeeze it blood and a clear liquid come out.Im sexually active with my boyfriend but we haven’t had sex for a month and every time we do we use a condom. And no he does not cheat on my or anything like that. I have also been experiencing a lot of yeast infections that I did go to the doctor for but I don’t know if that has anything to do with it please let me know. Thank you for your responses in advance

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I Forgot to mention I also did recently shave I also can’t find where to post the pictures
  • Posted

Its difficult without a picture. The itchiness is probably the yeast infection.

Are the spots themselves itchy?

If not - possibly genital warts (little cauliflower like spots) or molluscum (pearly spots). Both are very common and will get better on their own.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.