HERPES OR SCRATCH? HELP??

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi! i developed this today. when i masturbate i " hold " my skin up so i can expose my clit so that when i use my toy it feels better. a couple weeks ago i noticed i was station to kind of irritate the skin i was holding up. Yesterday i shaved also.. Do you think this could be some soft of scratch or friction rash? I usually masturbate 1-2 times a day so pretty often. opinions? does this look like herpes or just irritation? it burns slightly. doesnt itch. imageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

This looks like a physical injury. Try to avoid pulling the skin for a while and see if it heals.

• Posted

yes, looks like friction or shave - doesnt appear concerning!

• Posted

yes, looks like friction or shave - doesnt appear concerning!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.