Herpes or VP?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im really scared i have herpes. I had unprotected sex with someone who claimed they were clean. I was really dry for the sex and the next few days it felt really sore and tender down there. Ive never examined down there so in detail and i noticed little bumps. I got them swabbed and the test for herpes came back negative but im still scared its herpes. I dont know much about VP but it also looks similar to VP... advice needed 😦 File size is too bigimage

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

sorry this one might be a bit clearer

• Posted

no second photo, cant see anything on the first all look normal.

• Posted

sorry am still trying to work this out, theres a clearer picture added now i think

• Posted

imageimage

sorry am new to this... and sorry for graphic photos. hopefully these are a bit clearer than the original

• Posted

hi keeley,

is it itchy?

got really same issues with you last week, very same exact bumps as yours. ive consulted a dermatologist and was diagnosed with genital warts. she had it burnt with TCA and after 4days its all gone. best way is to consult a dermatologist to confirm also. im not a doctor so cant really say what it is. and by the way, herpes is different from genital warts so your herpes swab will really have a negative result. hope this helps.

• Posted

if u are sore on the outer vagina u may have thrush u should apply some clotrimazole cream

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.