Herpes or warts???? Or what is it I’m super worried and freaking out

Posted , 3 users are following.

My vagina out of nowhere developed these weird looking flat, pink flesh looking tabs. I’m scheduled to go to the OB on the 30th. Can anyone tell me what they think it might be??? 

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Did you get them in between your vag and anus? 
    • Posted

No just at the vagina opening & inside the vagina

• Posted

Hi Mommy, just google Female Pearly Penile Papules and see if you have a match, if so there harmless. OK

• Posted

They are fresh looking capsules if that makes sense. They don’t hurt, itch or burn but it’s by the dozens, looks weird & just popped up out of nowhere. How do I add pics?

• Posted

Hi Mommy well they do sound like PPP, to show us your problem, above this reply box your see 4 small boxes to the right, just click on the last box and load from there but only from your laptop or PC. OK

• Posted

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

• Posted

I can’t I’m using my cell phone smh
    • Posted

Hi Mommy No PC then? puts you in a hole then, PM me a link.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.