Herpes, other sti, or??? Pic attached

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello!

So I have been with the same guy for a while but as of lately we have been kinda off and on and its possible he slept with someone else (I have not) and after having sex I realized I was really irritated which isn't that out of the norm for me as I'm pretty sensitive down there. Anyways, initially I thought I was getting a yeast infection because I had white discharge and burning all over the inside with the absence of sores until I found this bump/sore. I'm obviously going to go to the doc but I can't get in for about a week. thoughts??image

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

the more I'm looking online the more I am thinking its herpes. It is the only one and does not hurt to the touch however. lymph nodes are not swollen. any thoughts?

• Posted

someone pleaseeee see this and respond

• Posted

it looks like a typical herpes liasion to me. you need to get to you GUM and get tested.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.