Herpes?? STI/STD???

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have this rash on my penis its like a black friction. We had rough unprotected sex with minimum lubrication. Is it irritated from the dry rough sex? or do I need to see a doctor asap?image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

That looks like what i had in between my inner thigh and the sex was probably dry and it probably was alot of friction. mines went away within 3 days. I think you should wait to see if it heals within a week but if it doesn't see a doctor asap but i had the same thing its nothing serious.

• Edited

Thank youuuu soooo much. I really hope so!!

• Posted

did you ever figure out what it was i have something similar

• Posted

no problem if you want to see a picture of mines i can show you... just inbox me its the same similarities. honestly i wouldn't worry about it it should go away soon. I put hydrocortisone itch cream , vaseline on mines. and it was gone with in 3 days

• Posted

Hi Tae,

It's likely to be marks from a friction burn following rough sex.

Adhari

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.