Herpes viruts from all of sudden

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys,

I’ve been reading all of tour supportive stories about Herpes and today, I was so depressed that I need to share mine

I was dating this guy for more than 3 years and thought we could have a happy ending. Needless to say, He cheated on me and slept with unknown number of girls

We broke up in Sept-17, and all of sudden, I was diagnosed with Herpes in Jan-18. 

I guess my immune system has been workimg extremly hard for the past 4 months to keep me from my first outbreak but it failed at the end sad

To add to the part of “all of sudden”, I vist my Gyn in 12-Dec because I felt I had that yeast infection again, at that time, I supposed the lovely Herpes was still on its vacation.

After taking the medicine for yeast infection, I noticed something really strange going on my downstair part. So I went to chek it again with my Gyn. At that time, I only had like two small swollen and itchy acnes. She diagnosed me with Herpes just by looking and put me on antiviral med.

Antiviral med made it all go worse. After 2 days on antiviral med, the new ones keep coming in. The pain starts to sneak in and grow bigger. Hello Mr. Pain, you are not welcomed here!

How to describe the pain? Wow, I can say “ HUGE”. The lucky part is it only happenes on 1 side of my vagina

I’m wondering how long it’s gonna last, cause it seems like it couldn’t heal and grow bigger eveyday.

Does anyone here have herpes but still live a happy life with your partners/ husband/ wife?

I blamed myself every minute for being too blind to pick a coward and now have to suffer this crazy pain alone!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi good morning

I read your story. I'm sorry your going thru this horrible experience. It will get better . You are a fighter. Try to keep your immune system up. And try not to be stressed out. It's not healthy especially having herpes. It can really need with your head.

I done a lot of research on herpes. You can start by eating healthy and meditating . And find other ways of healhty lifestyles.

I myself have herpes type 1 and type 2. Type 1 I was diagnosed 2006 and type 2, I was diagnosed 2014, 3 weeks after I found out i was pregnant . I was devastated. I didn't want to live anymore . But because I was having a baby . I was a blessing i was able to become a mom. I calmed myself down . And started planning for the future. I never thought it could happend to me. But life still goes on. No matter what . There are people out there that don't care who they hurt . When it comes to your health.

And I believe people thAt know they have it .should be honest and give that individual a choice to choose. If he or she wants to acknowledge what's herpes or not .

I contacted 2 of my pasted relationship . And they were negative. My daughter's father which I'm still with till this day. I confronted him about . And he acted like nothing. So I'm assuming he gave it to me. He didn't say he has or had it. But he didn't make any seen about it. He didn't even get checked for std's. He went to get checked a year later. He Didn't even bring me any proof of a result negative or positive.

I didn't bother asking . I needed to concentrate on my pregnancy and for a healthy lifestyle. If your interested in having children .

I gave natural Birth. And my daughter is healthy.

If you have any questions or concerns. Feel free to contact me. Good luck. And remember stay strong.

• Posted

Hi Jenny,

Thank you so much for your encouraging word.

I’m still on my first outbreak, it’s been more than 2 weeks and doesn’t seem to heal. The pain is growing bigger and now I cannot walk or sit properly.

We broke up because he cheated on me so I guess I don’t have any chances to contact and confront him about this disease. But I guess I have no reason to do that anyway 

God bless you and your daughter! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.