hey guys i need some advice!!!! im getting really anxious... HSV1 HSV2 or HIV

Posted , 5 users are following.

ok guys so im a 28 years old, single, and i HAVEN'T had ANY SEXUAL INTERCOURSE for the last 4 years(yeah i know but please dont laugh at me...) im just really getting crazy about whats happening to me, especially while reading some articles on google, i really need something to clear this of my mind, so as u can see on the posted pics, it started about a few days, my penis really feels itchy(no pain and no trouble urinating) as the days go by it looked like a wet scratch or something, and some red patch like is seen on the head, i haven't had this one checked by a doctor yet, so i really dont know what to think, and i have a tonsilitis too please help me

imageimage

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

Looks like a fungal infection to me due to moisture down there.

But in any case, get it evaluated by a doc.

Doesn't looks like HSV-1 and HSV-2.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi thanks for the reply, im using canesten ryt now and waiting to see some changes, but ill be visiting a doctor asap, and btw about what i said not having any sexual thing, is it possible to acquire hiv? That one really bugs me the most

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

It doesn't looks like HIV symptoms.

It is possible to get the virus with infected needles and sex, you have ruled out the later one.

Get a simple blood test for the peace of mind.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Again thanks for the reply, it really helps, for needles im not really using any syringe or the likes except for our annual medical exams conducted by our company, im still waiting for my blood test results, i really hope im ok and everything is fine, and ill be visiting a doctor soon, again many thanks

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

doesnt look like herpes to me

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi thanks for the reply, this really helps cos its my first time experiencing these, btw i tried to have a boner yesterday, and the skin turned really dry and like cracking, and beneath is a red shiny burning feeling, im really worried and with what i said its been a long time since last i had sex

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up