Hey Guys i need some help. I think i have HIV.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Few weeks after my encounter. I had fever and was diagnosed to have tonsilitis. After that, a few months later my scrotum hurts and the doctors said it was just inflamation and give me antibiotics and the pain gone but my scrotum becane slightly titled. Its like unbalanced. While having this scrotum pain, i had lower back pain, groin pain, muscle pain, and my bone in my knees are making smacking sound. I dont know what is happening in my body. And I'm so scared. Please help me

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

As far as I know, none of your symptoms are due to HIV or any other STI. Maybe you should make a nurse appointment to get more advice on your general health.
  • Posted

if you have hiv you will have a foul odor discharge and a pimples on dick or something like bleeding
    • Posted

HIV symptoms are so similar to other problems that really the only way to eliminate it as a possibility is to get tested.
  • Posted

HIV isn’t a easy virus to catch even if you had unprotected sex with someone who is hiv positive and their viral

Load is high. None of those symptoms sound like HIV, I would just go get tested to rule it out. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.