Hey guys x

Posted , 5 users are following.

Been off the forum a few weeks now as was to ill and t oo down to be of any use to u all on a meds rollercoaster @ mo. Better here with u guys :0)

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I'm the same ATM with meds so so confused

• Posted

Oh tell me about it libby xx just busy @ mo will msg after 10.30 huni ok xxx
    • Posted

Hey hun ive been stopped after !4 yrs on prozac its stopped workin n starting another no weaning so up and down. U? Xxx
    • Posted

Hey Hun what are you on now ? I'm just getting into 40 mg of Prozac 150 seregol and valuim I'm out of my mind with horrible thoughts Iv tried valdoxan prestiq lexapro and I'm on the Prozac now been on 3 weeks I hate how I think and get sick of going to doctors a psychiatrist had me in lyrica and advance high dose sent me crazy ..how you feeling xo

• Posted

I was on longterm prozac 60mg hun. And because it stays in yr system at least a week or longer theyve not tapered it down just put me on sertraline he said usual starting dose is 50 mg ideally bur has put me on 150 mg straight away. !! Im quite spaced out n extremely anxious that i hate xx im on short term diazepam while im on the med rollercoaster xx
    • Posted

Yes the valuim i look for every morning . I'm in australia and they make you go back every 2 weeks for them.. years ago I did find Xanax did put a lid on things but we can't get them now are you in australia Hun do you fear having to explain to doc that things don't work I do😰

• Posted

Ohh yeah its an up hill struggle in the uk to get valium benzos etc due to the overuse yrs ago by gps giving too freely & now for drug addicts who sometyms sell them here once prescribed . Thats not all everybody thats ab affliction too. But a good dr like mine usex her initiative she knows me. She saw how ill i was how desperate i was to kp it together to be a mum to my daughter n thank god for her. But i know it wont b for long xxx

• Posted

Oh lucky she trust u yes we need them and other abuse n sell them how many mg do u have hun
    • Posted

5mg hun not grt an only 9 days supply for a mth their so strict guidelines here. U have to ne at yr worst which i was and they know ive only needed them twice in 14 yrs so im aware of the addiction risks xxx its always been ok once anti ds work then im ok taper me of them not a prob xxx
    • Posted

Wow here my doc will give me every month but only for 2 a day .. I wish they still would give Xanax here as they helped me years back xo
  • Posted

Welcome back Mandy. Hope you are starting to feel better.
    • Posted

Thanks phyl glimmers of light inbetween the med start of new n withdrawal of another. Xx but i wud rather be on here not isolating. Im so adamant to beat this ive started groups being assesed for high tiet therapy so xx im guna fight xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.