Hi

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Hi everyone

Started with the blue pills on Monday evening after seeing the doctor.

Also started WW again from Monday. Chuffed that I am on day 4 of staying within my points - I know it is early days but pleased I have stayed on it.

Not had any bad experience with the tablets (crossing fingers, touching wood etc :lol: ) - had a little bit of wind, thankfully at home and not at work.

Got a lot to loose as I am currently 19.5 stone but would like to loose 1 stone if possible before I go on holiday 3rd week in September.

If the tablets do nothing but make sure I do not eat wrong food, then they work great :D If they also help me loose a little bit more, then all the better :P

Hope everyone is having a great day,

Glasgow Lass x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

[color=indigo:05a6cb3e88]Hi Glasgow lass

im on day 6 of the lil blueys and have only had the side effects (orange oil) in the last two days which is weird cos the last two days i have been eating less than my fat intake :?

Apart from that i have been having plenty of water and making sure i avert the headaches

i was 18st 0lb when i started and i want to be 10st 7lb, which is where i felt comfortable x

good luck and keep in touch x

mel

[/color:05a6cb3e88]

• Posted

Hi Glassglow lass,

I'm with WW too and wanted to say congrats with beeing on day 4. I know how hard it is to get past day 1!!!

I'm on week 5 of the blueys, I weigh fortnightly and was chuffed to have lost 4kilos in first two weeks but last 2 stayed the same. The nurse said she thought it was fluid. Grrrrrrrr

Keep going with both, you will have a lot of ups and downs but its finding the right balance for you. The only advice I can give is don't give up and use \"track\" or a journal of your own.

All the best.

Sarah

• Posted

Hi everyone

Mel and Sarah - Thank you for your kind posts - its great getting the support.

Well now on day 5, been good for 4 days :D

Sounds petty getting excited about 4 days, but I am aiming for 1 day at a time :lol:

Hope everyone has a great day.

Glasgow Lass x

• Posted

i also late it one day at a time - sometimes even one meal at a time.

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up