Hi

Posted , 7 users are following.

I had sex a few weeks ago around Father's day and ever since then I've been really itchy all over my body and I have bumps on my genitals and I have bumps on my penis that sometimes burst and ooze clear liquid and I have no idea what it is I tried changing detergent to see if that what it was and I'm trying changing body wash to see if that's it so if any of u have any idea of what it is it would be really appreciated

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hello Desmond,

Are you having any other symptoms? Burning when urinating, discharge from penis, does the bumps turn into sores?

• Posted

No every now and then it'll be irritating when I pee and what do u mean by sores??? There like risen up from it and burst every now and then and usually when I shower I'm pretty sure they burst because after I put like pants on usually lint sticks to them and like stays there and if I try to pull it off it will hurt and start oozing

• Posted

I have like bumps all over my body like it's like I'm being bitten by something so I got allergy relief pills to help and ointment but now the ointment doesn't work and the pills barely do

• Posted

It sounds like scabies, google it to see if this could be it. If so you will need a pesticide that a doctor will prescribe to kill the mites.
    • Posted

I forgot my password so I made a new account do u have any estimate on how much that would cost and would k have to schedule a doctor's appointment

• Posted

If you're in the UK, it's free, and GUM clinics are supposed to offer you an appointment in 48 hours, and some offer walk-in appointments.  If you're in the US, it depends on where you are and your insurance, but I think Planned Parenthood do cheap STI testing in most states.

• Posted

Does it itch?  Are you stressed about the incident?  Were you in a clean place when you had sex?
    • Posted

No not really only time it itches is if I accidentally rip the head of the bumps causing it to ooze
    • Posted

I do itch all over my body like arms chest thighs like pretty much everywhere

• Posted

I am kinda stressed and it was on a couch and I don't know if it helps but it was my first time and it was on a couch

• Posted

If you want to add a pic, this should help you add images:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.

With symptoms like that though, you almost certainly need to see a doctor.  You could either see your GP, or if you're in the UK, you could go to a genitourinary medicine (GUM) clinic - google "GUM clinic near me" for details.

If you could update this thread and tell us what the doctors say, it would be appreciated.  Good luck.

• Posted

What other symptoms do you experience?

Headache? Fever? Flu?

• Posted

Just itching all over I masturbated one time and it ripped off the head part of the bumps causing it to ooze and be irritated and itchy so I stopped doing that

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.