hi but I think its goodbye from me

Posted , 6 users are following.

Thank you alll for your help hope u r all managing well, cant get the help I needed have been up all night trying to get through to the samaratins, but hey ho they all seem 2 be busy I just needed someone to talk to but as usual nobody wanted to listen

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I feel ya...i am also having waves of anxiety right now that won't let me sleep.
    • Posted

Hi, its a nightmare eh? Hope u manage to get a better sleep tonight, if I dont I think I might just head of 2 the funny farm lol take care ane sleep well
  • Posted

Hi, I am sorry to hear that your struggling. Please don't leave the forum there are people who care even though we are all strangers. I was awake all night and was very anxious so i understand that the night time can be more difficult when we have no support. Have you been to your GP to see what's on offer. Counselling or CBT may help. I hope this helps. You can pm me if you want. Elizabeth 
    • Posted

Hiya Elizabeth im never away from my doctors they just aint interested have asked about counselling but they just say keep taking the meds and it will eventually get better, ive been going through this since February and it aint getting better, im on propranolol for the palpitations and they do keep them at bay also was put on hrt 3 weeks ago and that was helping for a bit but now its worse than ever
  • Posted

Hiya huni can I ask why you feel like this? Il talk to you and help you as much as I can smile x
    • Posted

Eh dont know why im feeling like this if I knew that it would be half the battle maybe a bit depression on top of anxiety and menopause , thanks im always looking for someone to talk to smile x
  • Posted

Hi there

I KNOW EXACTLY how your feeling . I get these FEELINGS so much , when you know EVERYONE is there for you then when you actually need them in the hour of need NO ONES THERE . 

All of us who are on this forum in the ANXIETY section , WE SHOULD all stick together in HOUR OF NEED just like you have had . And WE SHOULD ALL TRY OUR BEST to support each other . As we only kine how it feels and we only know how HORRIBLE this can get . 

Please don't get me wrong everyone is helping as much as they can with each other , I feel there has to be more verbal communication as this really helps the nerves . 

If your in need to talk please don't hesitate to contact myself , I'm willing to give my time or night to someone who I can reach out to help . Only because I KNOW howIMPORTANT that time is to the person who NEEDS just needs a listening ear .

If you want I will forward you my contact details on private message , just key me know . I will help you . But don't think of leaving the forum it won't help you . 

Take care and be strong , don't let your MIND control you . It's a bugger  to say and hear it ..... We all have each other were in the same boat it's only that we can't see one another . 

Kind regards 

Anna 

• Posted

Thanks Anna, think im just going through a wee selfish phase, its just rubbish how everything seems so much worse during the night and thats always when im at my worst just now if that makes sense, hope you are well smile
  • Posted

Hey mate, I understand the feeling of anxiety, it's a pain in the ass to say the least and the physical symptoms it causes only make it worse 'cause you start assuming the worst... I've recently had a flare in anxiety for a number of reasons, what could yours be? Have you recently come into financial troubles? Lost friends/relationship? Work? There are a number of things that can flare anxiety up which cause the physical symptoms...

If you need somebody to be there and listen then I think you could benefit from therapy... Someone who you can go to and just pour your heart out to and they will try to help you in overcoming it.

• Posted

Hi Reece, as daft as this may sound ive got no worries really I dont know why this anxiety malarkey is doing my head in, have asked doc about therapy but she just tells me the meds will do the trick, I really just want 2 talk 2 somebody who will listen 2 all I have 2 say and be able 2 understand because when I go 2 the docs they dont understand and I do know that unless you have experienced this first hand its impossible to comprehend the feelings that are taking control of your life,im dreading 2night incase its a night like last as there is nobody awake during the night who wants 2 talk or listen
  • Posted

Tellyour doc what you have written here, insist on more help, counselling maybe, maybe some time in a hospital where you will not be alone. You will get through and feel better. I can tell by listening to you that you want to get better. Thats good. Plenty of books available to help too. We have all been there. It does get better, the sun does come out again.xu

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.