Hi can anyone please tell me what this looks like!

Posted , 1 user is following.

this appeared around 2 weeks ago, with no itching or no tingling. im not sure if its something like a yeast infection cause my last sexual partner said she got treated for thrush but i havent been. the sores are not sore to touch or do not hurt when they are exposed to water and there is nothing oosing out of lesions. also on frenulam that mark has been there for a coupoe of months due to it being torn and not heeled proper yet. can some one please helpimage

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

bump.

I had something like this show on my penis head. same peeling look then looked a little irritated after I messed with it. never hurt or itched either. I used a little hydrocortisone 1% cream and it helped me out. just a little dab should do it since it is not recommended to use as a regular therapy. I also washed my penis with water and patted it dry for like a month. also keep the penis moisturized to prevent cracking and dryness. unscented lotion.

• Posted

bump.

I had something like this show on my penis head. same peeling look then looked a little irritated after I messed with it. never hurt or itched either. I used a little hydrocortisone 1% cream and it helped me out. just a little dab should do it since it is not recommended to use as a regular therapy. I also washed my penis with water and patted it dry for like a month. also keep the penis moisturized to prevent cracking and dryness. unscented lotion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.