Hi denuse

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi hope you are well

Finally was face to face assessment on Monday

Sent evidence plus more requested evidence from gp and got a face to face to go to

But rang and requested a home cost awaiting for go to ring me what can go write in letter to request a home cost pls

Good luck with your was too xxx x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

Your GP needs to state the reasons why a home assessment is needed and why you can't attend one of the assessment centres. Be careful with this also because they sometimes say if you can attend appointments like hospital and GP then you can attend the assessment centre. They can till refuse with a GP letter. Good luck.

• Posted

Thank you sorry for the delay

Well it's been a busy day!

Spoke to gp 're home vist

G p faxed the reasons why ECT

Phone call !!!!

Assessment centre !!!

Got enough evidence a paper based assessment now!!!

So now I am happy but!!!

Can dwp find me fit for work now

And due to the fact I can not go to unfamiliar places due to me being very distressed gp told me this what he wrote will I placed back in sg due to risk ECT or is there no telling but I am happy but now it's a waiting game

I hope you hear soon Denise

Thanku for your help xxx

• Posted

That's great news. No, they can't find you fit for work without a face 2 face assessment but they can place you into the WRAG. Fingers crossed for you that this won't happen. Once the report has been returned to DWP then you can ring and request a copy and this will give you some idea what the decision is likely to be. Good luck!

• Posted

Thank you so much x

I am sure you will ok too

Thank you and I mean that from the my heart x

Nothing changed so sg would be good but I just cannot complain

My gp is very supportive

Thanku await the brown envelope again !!!! X xxx thanku soooooò much xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.