Hi everyone

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just want to say that I appreciate all the help and advice you all give me and I'm very grateful for this forum I tend to isolate a lot so this is my only way of talking to people that understand me. I'm very upset at the moment as I won't be able to come on here for a long while now as I have no Internet so I use my mobile phone which is pay as you go so have to pay a lot of money for using the Internet. Unfortunatly I have no money whatsoever now so can't top up my phone so I will be out of credit very soon. I am waiting for benefits to be processed so god knows how long it will be before I get any money. It's really sad as now I'm going to be stuck at home all the time with no one to talk to and that's going to be really hard for me. So anyway I will get back on here at sometime in the future and I wish you all the best xx

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello Michael, I am sorry that you will not have access to the internet for a while, and i hope that your benefits will be sorted for you soon. I agree that this forum is good, and i am like yourself i find that people here are the only ones that understand what we are going through. It was very thoughtful of you to let us know your situation.  I do not know your personal situation and i guess you don't get out much, maybe take the time to read some self help books to keep yourself occupied. Hoping that you will soon be able to rejoin the forum asap. Take care and best wishes.

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Bless you Michael.  I will miss you if you don't come here anymore but I totally understsand.  You are having a really tough time.  I do hope your benefits come through soon and you will be able to catch up with us.

I wish you all the best if we don't hear from you for a while.  You have made good friends here.  Take care and come back as soon as you can.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.