Hi everyone have anyone been experiencing geedy head or dizzy feeling that makes you feel to vomit.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Dizziness and geedy head

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hi.  have you seen a doctor yet?  sounds like start of peri but you should have changes in your cycle also, but could be starting for you.  A doctor will rule out anything else.  but welcome to the club!
    • Posted

Hi metamorphed i have not seen any changes in my cycle as yet but that dizzy feeling was aweful i have not gone to the doctor as yet but am monitoring it..Thanks for your reply i appreciate it.
  • Posted

Hi hunni omg yes I have had this last couple of days and feel awful. I got up in the night and nearly fell over and have then felt very "heady" and shaky today. I hope it'll pass but it is really quite tiring and make me feel queasy. You are not alone hunni xxxx

• Posted

Hi Louise wow i now how you felt my dear we women have to go through so much when this time reach  i got the shaky feeling a few times a kind of nervous feeling for no reason..Thanks for your reply i appreciate it.
  • Posted

Totally spaced out today and dizzy...how are we supposed to function.
    • Posted

Hi Tropical there is no way i can function when i get a dizzy head i lye down all day all night until i feel it passes yes it makes me feel so upset as well. Thanks for your reply i appreciate it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.