Hi gang (and Brently)

Posted , 5 users are following.

Please could someone explain to me:when replying to a post, how do I use all the symbols above. I was replying to someone the other day. I had written roughly 600 words(slight exaggeration!) anyway suffice to say it was a long reply.Afterwards, I clicked on the picture of the "eye, "out of curiosity more than anything, and lost the bloomin lot!!! It just vanished! I was frustrated and annoyed. Please, could someone enlighten me, in layman's terms,as to how to use the symbols. Thanks, Donna xxx

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

same happened to me. i just dont use them.

this new settings and update seems to be not good.

i dont like change😂

• Posted

Hi Darren, yeah, it's a pain in the backside! Anyway, thank you for your reply, my friend. Xxx A somewhat "miffed", Donna xxx I tried "dragging and dropping". No luck! Beats me! Help! I need somebody. When I was younger, so much younger than today, I never needed any body's help in any way.

Now these days are gone, I'm not so self-assured, now I find I've changed my mind, I've opened up the door. Help me if you can, I'm feeling down. And I do appreciate you being 'round. Help me get my feet back on the ground. Won't you please, please help me???

• Posted

Hi @donna23316

Sorry this happened to you - Could I get some more details?

What browser are you using, and what is the version of the browser?

Mac / Windows? Or are you using a phone? If so... what type?

I have been using the editor in chrome and have tried it on IE - so maybe theres a bug that we havent found.

Cheers, Nick

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.