Hi i just want to no how many people can feel lymth nodes

Posted , 2 users are following.

Just want to no how many people can feel lymth nodes/glands  and we're 

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Why are your up?? 
    • Posted

I've  been feeling them for about 5 or 6 months don't no if they were there before but with keep touching yarn I think it makes them worst.  They hurt becuz I keep touching them.  I can feel neck ones near neck muscle if I lift my head back and jaw one around my jaw wen I get flu they hurt loads more like a throbbing dull pain.  I'm still worried doctor said so many different thing what if could be had a scan said cluster of them near neck muscle 2cm but not to worrie he said no point doing biopsy to small. ...  Went last week she said it's tonsil lymth nodes somtimes there  closer to skin  but I don't no as other told me fatty tissue or boarder line of muscle.... Etc never had a straight answer been to see so many doctors probly them all.  I just wondered if anyone esl feels this
    • Posted

I have 1 in my neck, and a cluster in my groin, I'm having a ct scan, but my gp said she isn't too worried, anxiety can bring out ur nodes, and if ur anxious ur probably run down there for u will catch anything, colds, flu etc.. These also raise nodes, anxiety makes everything worse .
    • Posted

Its not big, and it moves very easily its always changing size, its on the left side near muscle, but I have sinusitis so this may be why that's up, not sure about the groin tho, but I think your right the more you touch them the more they are there .
    • Posted

Have you had them long?  We're about are they and what do they feel like? 
    • Posted

Lol its hoibble I hate it do u have it on both neck sides?  Does it move alot?  
    • Posted

A while I don't know how long, the neck 1 is soft ish and moves, the groin changes its harder and moves but that 1 changes more, so that's the 1 that I was concerned about, so my ct scan should tell me .
    • Posted

I have been sneezing  alot wen using cleaning products and also my esophiline count was high for a few months but it's slowly going back dowk
    • Posted

Sure, will do, try not to worry, like I said anxiety bring them on,  but if you really are worried speak to a gp. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.