hi ..i need advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

was in hosp 2 weeks ..i have 2 abcess caths in gut.from  what i understand.i  need to lower my bowel inflammation within my 5weeks left to a surgery..1 how can i help it with out a flareup i use peppermint tea so far? & 2 can they do a colon check if it subsides....i obviously cannot close a 2perforation leaks

because they check weekly unless someone knows an answer to help me along? i almost had a bout today..thanks walking on shells

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Didn't they give you a diet to follow? I would stay on soft foods, drink lots of tea and water. No carbonated beverages and try to relax. With all that you have going on I would have thought they would give you a mild sedative. Prayers .🤗🤗

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.