Hi, I've started taking it today.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi my name is Khalid, I'm 21 and from south wales, near caerphilly.

I'll be taking Citalopram for ocd, anxiety and depression....im so scared! lol

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

:D hi my name is jo i am 54 years old women i an sorry cant reply to all as i am going through hell myself at the minute,please read other peoples views and comments and try not too be scared i know this is very hard if you read all the forums it will help you too understand and too know wht too do.Keep your chin up. regards Jo.
  • Posted

hi im a 28 year old female from the northwest england, i been takin citalopram for a few months now , i was on 20 mg didnt feel anything then my pyciatrist uped this to 40 mg and this made me to hyper as i suffer with bipolar, it doesnt seem to be helping me with my mood as 20mg n i still feelin low , i just cant win , this may not help you but dont be scared , i know this meds works for alot of people gud luck if u want to chat private giz a shout x gl smile
  • Posted

Hi guys, It was going ok for a few days, I was feeling sick alot and my head was spinning whenever i woke up but all my friends and family turned against me and wanted me to get off it, that is except for my 2 friends who also suffer from anxiety, I can't help but feel that nobody understands what I have to deal with, I've got OCD and social anxiety; also some sorta undiagnosed weight disorder.
  • Posted

People don't know what you are going through if they have never been there themselves.

They are fools and should never try to be a doctor unless they have done the training.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.