Hi im new here .. Dont think i can carry on like this anymore.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well here goes im 27 and have 4 children. On the 14th of october i was getting dinner ready as my husband had just returned from work after giving my children their dinner i went to give my husband his and all of a sudden went very hot and everything was spinning so i sat down to eat my dinner on standing up after about 10 mins and not eating my dinner everything was spinning and my ears felt blocked like they needed to pop , by this point i started panicking my heart racing going light headed couldnt sit up straight because of the spinning. It then turned into what i think was a panic attack i was shaking and shivering on the floor laid on my husband who was trying his best to calm me i was begging him to ring an ambulance as i really thought i was dying , after him running me a bath and talking to me i calmed down and thought that was it , the next day i was fine until i had to pick my daughter up from school i had been thinking about the night before all day but as my daughter was coming out it had all built up and i then started panicking again i managed to calm myself as my sister was there. I then went to my dr.s about my ears she checked my ears and said my left ear had a build up of wax quite bad and gave me something for the dizziness/spinning they didnt work 

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

The whole time i was noticing that if i 

• Posted

What did they give you?  I feel like this sometimes I don't no why and when I fink about it I feel like it will bring it on lol do u normal suffer aniexty?  
  • Posted

I feel the same way I always wanna give up. I'm going crazy I get vertigo just like you and feel the presurre in ny ears and I get anxious. Buy sometime i can talk my self out  by asking my self why I feel the way I do. And I tell my self it's not real it won't kill me. Therapists will tell you there is more to it than you know. Like Little factors of life experiences good or bad will have weight to your problems. I can tell already you kids And husband  are a huge factor in ur stress and anxiety, because you needed to detail your life in a order . Try writing your problems down on a paper and rant to the universe answer your worries they way you want to. This is all on you to train your self to feel better. But if you can't medication is an option, and I know it not easy I'm still battling. You have kids for motivation. Good luck! Your not alone Stacey the mom you got it going on!:p
  • Posted

I think that you may have had an attack of vertigo that can be brought on by having excessive wax in the ears.

Richard

• Posted

Hi used to walk down the street making sure I had shops to one side as it always felt like I was on a lean, I found a complex B supplement did help. 

Maybe get full bloods done too, though it doesn't hurt to just take the supplements . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.