hi, is it just me or does everybody find themselves sayi...

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi, is it just me or does everybody find themselves saying things they would never normally say!I seem to have become awlfully honest and upfront lately!its quite scarry, as i usually watch what i say! or is this just me?

[i:94b05c472c]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:94b05c472c]

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I think its to do with the medication. I've also found that I've been able to say things that I normally wouldn't say. I'm the kind of person that doesn't say 'no' and can easily be taken advantage of. But since I've been taking the medication I've found that I can say 'no' without explaining etc. I think this is one positive thing since taking the tabs as well as reduced anger and rage attacks.

[i:18ea02d794]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:18ea02d794]

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi. yes i have found this too.but i am finding that telling people a few "home truths" albeit unwittingly, has seemed to work wonders amonst my peers and work colleages, and giving me the confidence to nail my boss down to a big pay rise. on the down side i have to now bite my tongue with my girlfriend as honesty can be seen as critisism and a few silent nights and deaf and dumb dinners have been had!good luck with the treatment. and if you care for someone keep the conversation lite....:D

[i:b12bd738e3]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:b12bd738e3]

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I completley agree. When i rerutned to work after taking these tablets for 3 weeks i found i had a lot more confidence. I spoke my mind and didnt just ignore things. Obviously I still had my bad days when i used hope that no one would talk to me that day, but mosst of the time I am now able to be honest and speak my mind.

[i:eeccd6b316]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:eeccd6b316]

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi everyone

Ihave just been reading your comments about citalopram Ihad a stroke back in 04.I got realy down saw no reason to cary on. Weeping for nothing so my gp put me on this pill. Ido have after effects I switch of when I am with more than one person i cannot understandI just cant decifer more than one coversation at time I always feel tired and have a fuzzy headI and cannot concentrate for any length of time but Iam still aliveand loving it all the best to you bob

[i:a6c36b4e22]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:a6c36b4e22]

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up