hi iv just joined the forum.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello iv been on orlistat since july i am very strict

abt wot i eat and i have lost 3 stone its hard but i feel soooo much healthier, we are all in it together so lets support each other. :!:

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Welcome to the forum and well done for your weight loss so far!
  • Posted

Wow! That's really good going! I have been taking orlistat for a week now. I get weighed tomorrow. I'm just worried I haven't lost anything rolleyes
  • Posted

it can be frustrating, some weeks i can lose loads and the next week lose nothing. i was obsessed with the scales then feeling realy disapointed if i hadnt lost anything,so now i just get weighed every 2 weeks and see my nurse every month. am wearing dresses for the first time in years and dont feel i need to hide behind big baggy( fat)clothes anymore. if i can do it beleive me anyone can, i was addicted to hot cross buns haha. iv got a long way to go still so am trying to stay focused, good luck everybody.x :wink:
  • Posted

[quote:394e38cb9f=\"Tonis\"]Wow! That's really good going! I have been taking orlistat for a week now. I get weighed tomorrow. I'm just worried I haven't lost anything rolleyes[/quote:394e38cb9f] hi how did u get on at weigh-in? :?:
  • Posted

I only lost 1/2 lb :cry: I was soo careful this week too. X
  • Posted

Half a pound is better off than on! I get a monthly weigh in and it's not for another 2 weeks till my 2nd one. I took measurements and avoid standing on the house scales ( they went in the bin) I have measured myself weekly and have definitely lost inches, so maybe you are losing inches and not pounds, keep positive x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.