Hi Melbi, Breezeman, Tiny tears & everyone I'm back!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone I'm back at last!!!!! Once the site was upgraded I couldn't access it with my old apple mac, which is why I haven't been around sad but now I have a brand new computer at work - still apple mac so I doubt I will get into the chat room but hey you can't have everything!

have really missed you guys been through a rough patch - again! but slowly coming round. So I hope you lot have been behaving while I've been away lol!!! Will catch up on the latest posts and drop in later / tomorrow.

love to all

Nicky jane x x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

HI [b:2903129aed]Nicky Jane[/b:2903129aed]. I must admit, I wondered where you had gone, was a bit worried, though its great to hear form you :D How are you ? have you coped okay with your rough patch?

I am back into employment, though I am not coping tooo well at home, I just fell asllep after a small 4hr shift and woke to find you on the other end of my computer, 3hrs sleep, I just think thats a bit pathetic!!!!But hey, we cant all be winners- can we? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Missed your posts and hope you can catch up soon, hope you are okay.

I managed to get the new R.E.M. album \"Everybody here comes from somewhere\"....at the summmer camp where you volunteered, no one saws you face, no one saw your fea, Noboy care, nobody remebers, and you cried and you cried...AND YOU c,r,i,e,d!!\" I like it, but Ive not heard them in about 10 years!!! STUDENT DAYS!!!!

So pleased you back in touch, take care Nicky Jane , Teddy hugs to you, Tiny Tears

• Posted

Hi Nicky Jane

Was hoping the reason we'd not heard from you was because you'd kicked this crappy illness into touch for good! Sorry to hear you've had a bad spell. Hope you're on the mend!!

Best regards.

• Posted

Hi Tiny Tears & Stiltman

Many thanks for your kind wishes. I'm holding on, thought I was alot better going along nicely than bang - back to square 1 again guess that's how things go but am feeling more positive day by day, it's been mainly a work thing but it seems to be getting sorted.

Tiny Tears - glad to hear that your back at work, it's a good sign. Tiredness was a factor for me when I started work again it's only to be expected if you've been off a while. It's hard keeping up with the running of a family & home as well as holding a job at the best of times if you need a rest have one - sod the ironing it won't go anywhere! don't be too hard on yourself.

Thank you both again - it's really great to be back in touch :P and I hope that your both staying strong - best wishes Nicky Jane x x x

• Posted

Hi Nicky Jane,

Great to see you posting again. I have had Apple Mac computers since 1999 so I understand some of the problems you can have. I can't open .pps or .xls documents, which is frustrating.

As for the demon, remember that it took a while to settle itself comfortably around you. It's going to take a while to shrug it off, and part of the reason for that is that depression is in part a result of our strongly held beliefs, and they are hard to let go of. I have heard many people say, \"I'm hopeless at Maths\", or \"I'm always late\" ... it is a fact that they could change these perceptions by changing their self image, by saying to themselves, \"I am always a little early\", and repeating that twice a day, within a very short time they find themselves getting to their destination earlier. To do that, you must focus like a laser on what you want. I have found that I need to get off the Citalopram so that I can start to take charge of me.

Anyway Nicky Jane, welcome back to our little community. I consistently find inspiration and comfort in the words of others here, even finding that others are struggling like me is a relief, and to follow the progress of others is like being an invisible bystander while a friend emerges as the butterfly. Good luck. Wasn't Tiny Tears \"Teddy hugs to you\" a wonderful phrase!?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.