hi moaning me again

Posted , 4 users are following.

ive just read up about bladder problems {wish i hadnt} and my symtons keep going back to ovarian C ive had a blood test came back negative my doctor said it was a very good test {whatever thats meant to mean } now i seem to be in loads of pain wanting to wee{ that doesnt hurt  ]dont know what else to do just finished a three day course of peniccilin for a slight infection that i may have but the wee sample showed nothing

HELP

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

You could try looking up kidney cleanse foods. As kidneys usually effect the need to wee and see how you go from there. 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi If youve read about bladder probs, guess youve read about intersticial cystitus, which means inflammation with pain frequency but samples show clear, not bacterial, so not really helped with anti bs, also unlike baterial cysitus the pain isnt with passing urine, needs scope to diagnose it. l had symptoms for years and also read up about them, its just about wanting answers, diagnosis, and l did get neurotic, but didnt get the answers, but gotta try when dr,s dont come up with one and leave you in a state Finally got a good gp who referred me to right ologist, urologist, as opposed to previous referrals to gyneacologists, phycologists. Scope of bladder brought diagnosis, l0min to do, after years of pain and poor health. Maybe youve read about it and it doesnt fit your symptoms, so hope you get answers soon
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

l think its is more associated with younger women, l got bacterial cystitus in my 20s, but started with i.c.symptoms at 33yrs, l,m not sure what age others can get it at, but there,s a site called c.o.b cystitus and overactive bladder,  with forum, info and advice.  l dont know a lot myself or l,d have diagnosed years earlier, guess we learn when we or family get things, l at present along with others are trying to understand why we get nausea with no tests showing up reasons, were in the dark, think drs are with somethings,  But good luck with your doc.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi

The test your GP did must of been indeepth, if it was serious it would of shown up, I've just had the same test.

Check out pelvicpainhelp, there's lots of information on there.

Regards Pamela

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up