Hi people any one with ocd anxiety?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Well am here because I know what it's like, when you have no were to turn no one to talk to) ever feel down). Like you can't go on? People think your overacting thinking your being stupid?. I have hear it all) let's talk about you? Maybe I can help! I've had its all well my mind as) lol!

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You're very good-hearted to offer help to others. I don't personally suffer with this but if you look at all the discussions on the anxiety forum, you'll find plenty of people who need your help.

Best wishes from Tess

• Posted

Hey Joshua! 

I have been struggling with what I believe to be intense OCD/ Anxiety for about a month and I could use some relief. 

I'm becoming obsessed with existential questions and the meaning of life. Sometimes I'll question things so deeply that I wonder if life is even real and it's petrifying. It's a flood of emotion and I'm just not really sure how to cope. Everything feels pointless because I'm obsessed with these questions. It's like I get anxiety just from existence at this point. 

It's frustrating because I feel like no one understands. I hope you're able to offer up some help on how to cope with this! I really appreciate your offer of wanting to help! Thank you! smile 

• Posted

Hi all sorry for the late reply. The real meaning of life? Wow I remember this one, I use to remember being around ten. Laying in bed saying I don't want to died.. For a ten year old where did that come from???. Maybe my older sister use to scare me??. I use to panic about little thing and am not going to lie I still do). Body check. Making sure everything ok.. Am not bleeding.. Bottom line is am scared to die .. Am scare what next. I remember once saying it to my dad about dying.. Guess what he said to me?? It's easy dying!! It's hard living!!... In a way he's so right!. Right now I try and hide things. Keep things to myself.. Act like am happy even when am not). My brain always on the go!. It's awful I know where your coming from trust me!!. The no easy way to say this but we all got to go at some point. It could be anytime why waste our life worrying when deep down we can't control it!!. I often think what after death myself) some people say it's a test. Be good in life be a good person.. Be as good as you can be). Me myself I don't think this is the end.. The many worlds out there! But one thing for sure we won't know until we died!!!. listen to me when your feeling down) no where to turn take control! Your not crazy your just over thinking too much! Go for a walk! Play with your kids!. Just keep busy and smile!! We all got to go!!. Big big hugs and stay strong! Am here) inbox me message me) am here. Big hugs guys! Josh.
    • Posted

AWWWW I appreciate this so much. You took the time to write so much. I love this response. Thank you so much for your help. I'm sure I'll get over this with time and some more distraction. It's hard right now because I'm at an internship where my mind isn't really occupied so I'm just alone with my thoughts and that's no good. Haha If you need anything let me know! You're right when you say it's hard living sometimes! I share everythign with my boyfriend so I have some support but please let me know if you need anything!!! Thanks a million!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.