Hi so glad I found this sight

Posted , 7 users are following.

But does anyone else have dizzy spells frequently amongst alot of other sypmtoms Ive found this one the worse

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Good Morning Donna,

Yes, I also get dizzy spells. Not room spinning dizzy but a feeling like my balance is really off and I may fall if I don't hold on to something. I get this every month for a couple of days. In fact it goes along with achy muscles and a very stiff neck.

• Posted

Yes the ache muscles too!!! I am so glade I am not alone on this, I truly felt something is wrong with me, my mom told me Not To Scare myself to death, it's Premanpause, she had the same systoms happing too her at my age 45. 
  • Posted

Yes Donna this was my first systoms I've experienced entering my forties, I also felt my balance was off on days, this year as I turned 45, I've exprenceing tingle in hands and feet at times!! This is driving me crazy!!!!! Your not alone!!
  • Posted

I actually went to GP with dizzy spells this morning..its common in menapause but its scary too.

You are not alone.....

• Posted

a couple of months ago .. i started to go really dizzy when i laid down .. it felt a bit like vertigo .. and i also noticed that my balance was all wrong when i was walking .. thought i was having a stroke at first .. never for one minute did i put it down to a hormonal menopause problem .. but it certainly makes sense now after looking at other peoples experiences on this forum ..
    • Posted

Yes that was my systoms last year!! It was very scary, I was always afraid to be alone . This year systoms is tingling in hands and feet . Don't worry yourself it will pass!! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.